About Insulfoam – Leader in EPS Insulation
Insulfoam is a Carlisle Construction Material Company (NYSE: CSL), and is the nation's largest manufacturer of block-molded expanded polystyrene (EPS). For over 50 years, Insulfoam has been enabling building professionals to construct high-quality building insulation systems at a minimal cost.
With the widest range of faced, laminated and standard high-performance EPS insulation products Insulfoam has the right products for your needs while still providing the highest R-Value per dollar over any other rigid insulation.
- InsulRoof SP: Low-Sloped Roofing Solution for Arizona Commercial Project
- Buckle. Shift. Distort: Geofoam solves road instability problems
- EPS Geofoam as Slab Infill Saves Contractor Time & Money
- Insulfoam at WOC- Learn Why Moisture Runs Away From Our Insulation
- EPS roofing insulation helps save money over competitor
Get in Touch
Insulfoam Corporate Headquarters
19727 57th Avenue East
Puyallup, WA 98387