About Insulfoam – Leader in EPS Insulation
Insulfoam is a Carlisle Construction Material Company (NYSE: CSL), and is the nation's largest manufacturer of block-molded expanded polystyrene (EPS). For over 50 years, Insulfoam has been enabling building professionals to construct high-quality building insulation systems at a minimal cost.
With the widest range of faced, laminated and standard high-performance EPS insulation products Insulfoam has the right products for your needs while still providing the highest R-Value per dollar over any other rigid insulation.
- Lightening the Load: Using Geofoam in Green Roofs
- Caltrans Using Blocks of Polystyrene for Freeway Offramp Support
- Using Graphite Polystyrene (GPS) Insulation: a new acronym coming your way
- Building materials used to minimize road damage
- If you think your home is well insulated, you may want to do a double take
Get in Touch
Insulfoam Corporate Headquarters
19727 57th Avenue East
Puyallup, WA 98387