Lightweight Architectural Shapes
Building Components – EIFS & Stucco Products – Packaging – OEM Parts
When it comes to architectural shapes, if you can design it we can bring it to life. No matter how big, small, detailed or complex, creating dramatic interiors and exterior details, intricate packaging, EIFS and stucco products, or original equipment manufacturing (OEM) components, Insulfoam’s custom shapes machine can create a lightweight yet strong foundation to match anything you can dream up.
Shapes can be produced exactly to your specifications or chosen directly from our Architectural Elements Collection catalog.
EPS Is Field Tested & Proven for 50+ Years
- Highest quality closed-cell foam
- Less expensive than PVC and other foam shape/packaging options
- Custom cuts are no additional charge
- Economical for shipping
- Guaranteed to hold its shape
- Less than 3% shrinkage compared to 8% with EVA
- Will not collapse or breakdown
- Holds no moisture, stays dry in exterior and marine applications
Ideals for resorts, retail chains, store fixtures, commercial and residential applications Insulfoam can help create:
- Columns & Bases
- Pediments & Arches
- Wall Caps
- Ceiling Tiles & Panels
- Reveals & Bands
- Intricate Mouldings
- Custom Medallions, Quatrefoils, Quoins
- Wood Beams & Cast Stone
- Theatrical Sets & Props
- Fireplace Surrounds
- Exterior Signage
- Shutters… and MORE!
EIFS & Stucco Products
A natural insulation product for IEFS and Stucco wall systems. Insulfoam can manufacture EPS in a large range of block and panel sizes, and in a wide assortment of shapes and densities. In addition, Insulfoam offers a long-term, stable R-Value and has excellent dimensional stability, compressive strength and water resistant properties.
Packaging & OEM Parts
Insulfoam helps create super strong, yet light weight packaging components, large crates, internal product components such as cushions and seating, floatation and marine foam, refrigeration and more!
CAD Shapes Machine Capabilities
- Shapes sizes up to 16 feet long
- Extreme cutting dimensions: X: 192″ – Y: 48″ – Z: 144″
- Accuracy ± .002″/foot (0.0167 mm/m)
A Truly Green, High-Performance, & Economical Design Option
Engineered for Versatility
- Available in 0.5″ – 40″ product thicknesses
- The right product for any job. Available in multiple densities, compressive strengths and panel sizes
- 30-40% less than other architectural shape options
- Light weight foam less expensive to ship and easier to install
- Using EPS for simulated concrete, stone and wood components is much more economical and responsible than heavy wood & stone building materials.
- 100% recyclable, may contain up to 20% recycled
- Does not support mold or mildew growth for improved indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Naturally water resistant- does not readily absorb moisture from the environment
- Regional manufacturing throughout North America