Higher R-Values Than Other Rigid Foam Insulation
Further enhancing the performance of expanded polystyrene (EPS) rigid foam insulation, Insulfoam introduces Platinum graphite polystyrene (GPS) insulation.
How does Platinum GPS compare to XPS insulation?
- 10-25% material cost savings
- Moisture management simplified
- More affordable
- Stable long-term R-values
- Exceptional vapor permeability for breathable insulation
- Ideal for space constrained areas
- Insulating R-values that increase as the temperature decreases
The new insulation is available in a range of options, including Platinum (un-faced) and R-Tech Platinum (faced).
Platinum GPS Applications:
- Wall sheathing systems
- Continuous insulation
- Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS) and stucco systems
- Pre-cast or tilt-up walls
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs)
Need More Details? Browse Our Brochures:
- Insulfoam Platinum Overview Brochure
- Platinum GPS Insulation Technical Data
- Platinum R-Tech GPS Insulation Technical Data
Want to know more?
- View our online learning center for training and education resources
- Browse through our detailed project profiles and photo galleries
- Request an AIA certified presentation
- View installation and overview videos
- or simply take a look through an impressive collaboration of industry news articles about Insulfoam