To help design professionals, builders, homeowners and other customers more quickly find the insulation products they need, Insulfoam insulation offerings, including R-Tech insulations, are now categorized under the brand names InsulRoof, InsulWall and InsulGrade.
“EPS is the only insulation you can use anywhere in the building envelope; at Insulfoam we offer specialized EPS products for use in roofs, walls, below grade and beyond,” said Ram Mayilvahanan, Director of Marketing for Insulfoam. “With such a huge product offering, this new branding helps our customers quickly find the right products to use among our numerous options. So, if you’re a roofer, you’ll look at the InsulRoof line to find your products, and don’t need to see InsulGrade below-grade options that aren’t applicable to current project needs.”
In conjunction with the new branding, Insulfoam has also revamped its website. The revamped Insulfoam website now offers simple navigation to the major building categories: commercial and residential, with the InsulRoof, InsulWall and InsulGrade product groups clearly marked. The residential tab provides homeowners with home insulating tips for key areas, including energy saving tips of the house in basements and garage doors. Customers can also easily find on the new website Insulfoam’s other EPS offerings, including geofoam lightweight fill and EPS for cold storage buildings, flotation, packaging and architectural shapes.
- The widest range of faced, laminated and standard high-performance EPS insulation products for use on virtually any type of roof deck in new construction and re-roofing applications.
- Available in cost-saving applications including fanfold panel bundles, flute fill and tapered insulation.
- Wide range of compressive strengths to help reduce insulation material costs.
- Versatile to adapt to various roof shapes and roofing assemblies
- Products carry UL and FM labels.
- Full range of EPS insulation for use throughout walls, including cavity walls, on the interior faces of foundation walls, as exterior sheathing (including tongue-and-groove sheathing under stucco), gable ends, and as part of exterior insulation finishing systems (EIFS).
- Insulfoam’s Total Wall System is one of the few insulated systems on the market that integrates weather resistant barrier (WRB).
- Insulfoam EPS qualifies for several NFPA 285 compliant assemblies.
- Full range of EPS products for use on foundation walls and under concrete floor slabs.
- EPS outperforms extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulations in these applications due to EPS’s stable long-term R-Value and moisture performance (it dries quickly and has minimal long-term moisture retention), and is lower cost.
- Seven standard compressive strengths allow for more cost-effective specification with over-engineering th insulation under slabs.