With insulation & continuous insulation (ci) requirements being enforced, make sure you’re installing the correct types and amounts of insulation to meet regulations.
To simplify these requirements, follow three steps:
- First determine your climate zone
- Refer to the requirements for each building envelope area for your region
- Browse our continuous insulation (ci) and standard InsulFoam product options, or contact your local Insulfoam Rep, or your local Building Material resource to help you quickly pick the best Insulfoam products to simplify your building envelope needs, fit your project budget and manage the full building envelope requirements with one insulation supplier.
1. Determine your climate zone
2. Refer to the requirements for each building envelope area, based on your project’s Climate Zone
ASHRAE ci Requirements by Climate Zone